This story originally posted on Wifelovers
by mega_chris
Like
a lot of men, I began wanting to watch my wife getting taken by another guy. I
know there is a big difference between fantasy and reality and in reality,
things do not always go like your fantasy. I started researching internet sites
and read some of the horror stories about couples first times and the horrific
aftermath. Nevertheless, this fantasy began to become an obsession. Something
about the thought of seeing her from a 3rd person perspective was such a turn
on for me! I mentioned this to her a lot over the past year it but never being
entirely serious, just to test the waters.
My wife is absolutely beautiful. She is platinum blonde in great physical
condition. She is 45 years old and conventional. She has a doctorate in sports
medicine and works out religiously. She is a member of the town rotary and runs
a ladies yoga and cross fit club on Saturdays. We have been married for 21
years. She dresses and carries herself very conservatively. She has not been
with many men as we dated several years before getting hitched. Sex is very
routine and she doesn't really care much for certain things like doggy style
and will never 69.
I have been having this fantasy for about a year. Every time we got intimate I
tell her how beautiful she is and how hot she must look from a distance while
having sex. Trying anything to build up my courage to mention my fantasy to her
and be serious about it.
I started looking at adult personal sites. In my fantasy, it was always just
faceless men with a cock and never a face to an actual person. If this did ever
happen, who would the guy or guys be? What type of person? If I had to choose
someone who would I pick? The chiseled abs Adonis looking guys were so cliche
to me. Also, there were so many shirtless tools on the personals sites I
checked out. Although I am very comfortable with my manhood, it was very
bizarre checking out guys online. I ended up joining a swingers website and
made a few posts in the advice section explaining my obsession. I knew I was
way ahead of myself but what the hell? At this point it was still just a far
fetched fantasy.
A week later, a guy contacted me asking questions about my wife. I told him
everything he wanted to know. Over time, we got to know one another online a
bit then he suggested introducing him to her. What!! I thought is this guy
nuts! He told me to introduce him as an old colleague so he can begin to flirt
with her. He said he had a lot of patience and it could take as long as a year
but was CONVINCED he could at least fool around with her a bit.
My 50th birthday was approaching and my wife kept bugging me what I wanted or
wanted to do. I came forward. I told her I wanted to watch her with another
guy. She was a little confused so we spent the entire night talking about it.
In the end, she said she would consider it but was nervous to have me in the
same room. I told her she could just tell me about it. Again, she said she
would consider and said that I could pick the guy because it didn’t matter
since she was doing this only for me.
A few days later, I agreed to meet the online guy at a mutually agreed on pub
as he lived about a half hour away. I sent him a picture of me so he could find
me. I arrived early as I was a little nervous. The fact that I went this far
scared the hell out of me in a weird and very exciting way. I was sitting at
the bar for about 20 minutes when I feel someone tapping on my shoulder.
When I turned around, there was this young fat guy in a tank-top and jeans. He
was tall and had very long hair. My wife absolutely hates long hair and
physically out of shape men. I really started to wonder just what the hell I
got myself into.
We went to a table in a secluded part of the pub as I wanted to make sure no
one heard our conversation. He actually was a very perverted guy. I knew my
wife would never be attracted to him but I couldn't be rude. He was total
opposite to her style wise. We got to know each other. I found out he was 23
years old. Damn! He was a kid half her age!
The thought of someone much younger, bigger, and totally the opposite getting
intimate with my wife turned me on for some weird reason. I decided to move
forward with this perverted kid. I asked him if he could use his phone to
capture the action without her knowing or seeing and he laughingly said no
problem. He finally convinced me to show him a picture of her. I showed him one
of the more revealing but still tame picture I had of her on my phone. I
thought he was going to fall out of his chair! He was excited to get a plan
going to be in her company to flirt with her.
The following weekend we went to his apartment. On the ride over my wife was so
nervous she was white and visibly shaking. She never even seen this kid but
insisted that she wanted to give me this and held her ground.
When we arrived we knocked at the door and heard a distant voice yell to let
ourselves in. The place smelled like stale beer, leftover pizza and piss. The
kid comes out from the backroom wearing dirty sweat shorts and a t-shirt. His
hair a mess and he seemed hungover. My wife stood there in disbelief. She
wouldn't take her eyes off me because she couldn't even look at this guy.
After some small talk, the kid asks my wife is she is ready to play. This was
all happening so fast! She just stared at me and the kid said hold on he would
be right back. I knew he was going to turn on his hidden recorder. I told my
wife to relax, have fun, and I will be right outside. He returned in an instant
and escorted my wife to his room. His hand was on her ass. Again, things were
happening fast.
As I sat in his kitchen, I eventually started hearing some heavy breathing. I
got hard. Eventually, she began to scream so loud I was actually concerned!
What the hell was going on? This was insane. They came out an hour later and she
was expressionless.
The ride home was great. She seemed more chipper and told me what went down in
his bedroom. She did not go into great detail but I was laughing inside because
I knew I would be watching by hidden cam soon. Oh how I could not wait!
That Wednesday, I met up with the kid and he gave me a DVD. I couldn't wait to
watch it. I left work early the next day so I could watch this without my wife
knowing and prevent getting caught by her.
It started of very slow. He was jerking himself as he set up the video camera.
Soon after, I saw him bring my wife in his small bedroom. He instantly dropped
his sweat shorts and was wearing a spandex leopard thong. I thought really?
What the hell is the matter with this guy? Who wears stuff like this? He was
very well endowed. The sound quality was awful but my wife apparently liked his
banana hammock judging by her reaction.
I was getting very pissed. The camera angle only showed his enormous ass. He
wrestled my wife down on the bed and made out with her for what seemed like
forever. All the while all I see is his fat ass sticking way up in the air. For
this guys age, he had the biggest balls I have ever seen! They were gigantic!
He was a bull! They were talking quite a bit but I really couldn't' hear what
was being said. She was talking a mile a minute which is unlike her during
intimacy. I did notice she was massaging his balls with both hands through his
thong. Wow! I couldn't believe it!
He slowly got up and stood up off the bed so he could remove his thong. He
removed her shoes and jeans. She was wearing floral panties and didn’t want
them to come off. She was very nervous and now it really showed. They were
talking so much and wish I could make out what was being said. I could only
hear bits and pieces.
The guy climbed back up on his bed slowly. He was talking the whole time and
smoothly climbed over my wife and turned around! He positioned himself so he
was sitting on her face! He was fingering her and I heard him say she was very
wet. He went down on her and buried his face in her pussy until she started
breathing heavy.
I heard him say “I am going to do something, OK”? “OK” she replied acting as if
everything was cool. He got up and spread his big ass and lowered it on her
face! I really couldn't see much but she was jerking his dick which meant her
mouth was either on his balls or his ass! I kept hearing him say “yeah, get in
there baby” whatever that meant. In our 20 plus years together my wife was in
uncharted waters. She never did these things and she looked a little confused.
He rolled off of her and lay on his back so she could suck his big dick. I got
a good view of this. He was finger banging her the whole time and she was
whimpering. He tried to roll her in a 69 but she pulled away. He tried like for
or five times. Each time I could hear them talking and my wife giggling
nervously. She went back to sucking on him and he started pulling on her pussy
lips and stretching them out as he fingered her. This drove her nuts!
She could no longer take it and started to scream. He wouldn't let up so she
got up and got into a 69 at her own freewill so he would stop with his hands!
OMG! I scorched my shorts. This sloppy kid was eating her pussy good too. She
started whimpering from from his tongue! I could see everything. He would
branch off every so often so he could smell her ass. Like I said, he was an
experienced pervert grunting like an animal with a tongue in her cunt and his
nose in her ass. Within minutes, she came hard! He then made her cum again with
his mouth and nose.
Finally, he fucked her missionary style. He was pumping like crazy and she came
two more times. Her legs shook wildly as she grabbed his big ass! I was so hard
at this point I thought my dick would break off.
Its been like two weeks and she still didn't tell me these details. When we
have sex its still the same and she is not as adventuresome. By no means am I
hurt or jealous I am fucking horny! I want in the worst way to bring this guy
back into the picture but do not even know how to approach this. I just cannot
stop watching the action. I could only imagine what this guy would do if he had
her for several hours! Still, she shows very little reaction to this. I cannot
help but wonder how she really feels and if she enjoyed it. Sure as hell looked
like she did. If anyone provides real dialogue and honest comments, I will
consider sending some screen-shots or short clips tomorrow.
******
Thanks
for the kind words and input everyone. I went with a lesser attractive guy
because the whole "hot young stud" is so cliche to me. I was actually
happy when I met this kid that he wasn't just another shirtless tool like you
see on the personals sites. I really mean no offense just wanted to see her
with someone a little against her norm. When I first met him, he was just a
regular overweight guy who happened to be a lot younger. It wasn't until we
went to his place that was very slobbed out borderline repulsive.
When we talk about it she doesn't go into details and still doesn't know that the
session was recorded by hidden camera and I watched. She did say she enjoyed
most of it because this kid was slow and told her what to do the whole time.
She says at some points she was a little uneasy but they talked through it and it
was okay. I think if just slammed her down and started pushing the issue she
would of ran out screaming but this guy was very slow. That being said, it made
the perverse things he did more acceptable.
Gosh I want so bad to invite him over our house!


No comments:
Post a Comment